DOCS Study Manager - Diagnostics - Remote in Albany, New York
Study Manager - Diagnostics - Remote
Ref #: 27351
Employment type: Permanent - Full-Time
Location: US- Nationwide
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provides direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams (SMTs)
• Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans
• Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery
• Previous experience as a regional Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
• Experience working within the IVD/Diagnostics space from a study management or laboratory background
DOCS is the FSP division of ICON Clinical Research. We provide global strategic resourcing and FSP services to the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Founded in 1997, DOCS has grown to become the premier resourcing provider for the clinical development industry.
DOCS is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.